23 & 27 Clifton Downs Herron
A Country Dream Come True!
Welcome to a life of tranquility! Enjoy the idyllic lifestyle of this lakeside property, which can be your peaceful weekend retreat just an hour from the city.
The two adjoining properties at 23 and 27 Clifton Downs Road create a mega-block of 16.2ha that reaches from the road to the picturesque shores of Lake Clifton.
The country hideaway boasts an original homestead set in extensive parklands with beautiful stands of mature trees and grassy pastures. The pretty 3x1 cottage is set well back from the lake shore, looking out to scented lavender gardens and water fountains. The home is well-suited to relaxed holiday living, and could be your base whilst you plan a more substantial residence to take advantage of water views.
Looking for something unusual? Two fully-renovated railway carriages which will be luxurious quarters for guests and add an element of exotic fun. Plus, a delightful gypsy caravan has undergone the same high-quality restoration.
Imagine the serenity of bushland walks, picnics under shady trees, and a balmy evening of music or Shakespearean performance in the open-air Amphitheatre. The birds are calling in the trees and kangaroos come for an evening drink at the garden fountains. It’s your Australian paradise!
Just 11 minutes to The Cut Golf Course, Dawesville cafes and shopping, 1 hr 17mins from the Perth CBD, and 27mins from bustling Mandurah. Close to the excellent fishing in Peel Inlet, Preston Beach and the thriving Harvey Estuary. The south-west is at your doorstep!
- Original 3x1 cottage with jarrah floors, wood-fired stove, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans
- 2 luxuriously restored train carriages, on wheels and with power connected. Luxurious fittings include parquetry timber floors, pressed tin ceiling, chic bathroom, stained glass windows.
- Open air Amphitheatre with stepped limestone seating and a moat around the grassy stage
- Shearing shed
- Workshop shed
- Chicken coops
- Vegetable beds
- Fencing and gates for stock
* Gypsy caravan and 2 railway carriages to be negotiated with sale
For more information
0438 166 894