28 Burke Circle Cowaramup
The Perfect Getaway
This idyllic residence sits proudly on 2015sqm in the highly sought after Parkwater Estate amongst the vineyards and wineries of Cowaramup. Luxuriously appointed with the finest local fittings and finishes, this is a stunning realisation of a dream home or holiday getaway.
It’s a home built for entertaining, with a spectacular kitchen in the hub of the home and an outdoor entertaining area complete with wood fired oven overlooking the grounds.
Everything you need for a life of luxury is right here – it’s as if you’re on holiday every day.
The flexible layout allows for separate living spaces for families with two living areas, massive open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, large home office plus 4 spacious bedrooms.
This peaceful country estate is just 2 minutes drive to the town centre or 8 minutes drive to the beach. It’s a down south paradise!
- Master bedroom wing with luxe open plan ensuite and dressing room
- Three more large bedrooms with robes
- Large office and theatre
- Other features include spacious living and dining areas, outdoor entertaining area with woodfired pizza oven, workshop/storeroom within 2 car garage, surfboard rack
- North facing aspect with passive solar benefits
- Double sided wood burning fireplace and fans to all bedrooms
- Polished concrete floors and stone benchtops. Fully landscaped with low maintenance garden and auto irrigation system
- Grand Stonemason clad entry statement and feature front entry
- Raking high ceilings with stonemason feature internal and external wall encases double sided fire place.
OTHER LIFESTYLE FEATURES
Surrounded by world class wineries, breweries and restaurants
10 minute walk to town
Close access to ‘Rails to trails’ – 10km bike ride to Margaret River
10 minute drive to Margaret River
8 minute drive to Gracetown Beach
25 minute to Dunsborough and Busselton
Closest surf breaks in Gracetown Left Handers, Huzzas, North Point, South Point and many more…..
Safe bike ride for kids to get to Cowaramup Primary school
Playfields and oval short stroll away
For more information
0438 166 894