369 Barker Road Subiaco
3 bedrooms + study
2 powder rooms (4 toilets in total)
Sophisticated space and a cool cosmopolitan vibe – it’s everything you love about Subiaco! This elegant two-storey residence is impeccably presented and offers a low-maintenance luxury lifestyle.
The very spacious 3x2 home has magnificent living areas with high 34 course ceilings, a stunning gourmet kitchen, activity room and secure parking, as well as boasting ecofriendly fittings such as double-glazing. The clever layout captures light in every corner and inspires an easy flow throughout the home.
You’ll spend hours entertaining in the delightful alfresco area, which can be enclosed with retractable shade blinds to create a weather-proof outdoor retreat. Or, sit out on the sunny front terrace to watch the world go by.
Custom built by award-winning Bellagio Homes with a deep appreciation of the Subiaco ethos, this magnificent home embodies contemporary elegance. Situated in a bustling cosmopolitan location just steps from cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping, supermarkets, bars and entertainment. You’ll love every minute!
- Spacious living and dining zones with blackbutt timber floors
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches, WIP and quality appliances
- Sunny north-facing front terrace and easy-care reticulated gardens
- Covered alfresco with Fremantle stone pavers and shade blinds
- Bright activity nook/ reading room
- Spacious main bedroom with balcony and WIR
- Chic main ensuite with twin vanities and relaxing spa bath
- 2 spacious bedrooms with WIR
- Generous study/4th bedroom with access to the alfresco
- Family bathroom with bath, 2 guest powder rooms
- Laundry with BIL and drying courtyard
- Double garage off ROW with storage area
Quality features include: Blackbutt timber floors, zoned ducted air conditioning, lift, double glazed windows, gas bayonets, 34 course ceilings, retractable blade ceiling fans, reticulated easy-care gardens, gas HWS, security system with intercom, pedestrian access from ROW
For more information
0438 166 894